A thriving biotech company is looking for an Office Manager for their Needham location. They are seeking an experienced, full-charge individual to fill this role in their new office. This role has a broad range of responsibilities, including office management, administrative support, executive support, as well as working with IT, finance and HR teams. Their ideal candidate is a flexible person who can wear many hats, and knows how to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Provide full administrative support.
- Support the finance team with logging of invoices and scanning using relevant software, such as QuickBooks.
- Support the IT Manager with coordination of IT supplies/suppliers as required.
- Support the Head of Facilities with coordination of security and Health & Safety requirements.
- Support the HR Director with administrative tasks, recruitment and induction of new employees.
- Ensure the induction for new staff is coordinated ensuring IT set up, equipment required, software access, etc.
- Make meeting arrangements, conference bookings, travel arrangements, catering, local hotels, taxis, etc.
- Re-formatting/typing of company documents as required.
- Ensure all contracts and CDAs (Confidentiality Agreements) are logged, and filed electronically and hardcopy.
- Answer incoming calls and direct as appropriate or take messages.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post.
- Order all office supplies.
- Oversee and order kitchen supplies and catering.
- Assist staff with any travel requests including airport transfers.
- Manage key cabinet and ensure all keys are correctly signed in and out.
- Liaising with external contacts regarding training/meetings, transport, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 plus years of administrative and operations experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org