A VC Firm that invests exclusively in the health and life sciences space is looking to hire an Office Administrator to join their team in Boston. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Office Administrator will manage reception and other administrative duties, including supplies management, conference room schedules, catering, recruitment scheduling and filing. This role will also partner with the administrative team abroad and provide operational support as needed.
- Reception responsibilities, including welcoming visitors, answering incoming calls, and soring mail.
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies.
- Organize conference room bookings and prepare a daily schedule for each conference room.
- Organize staff lunches, including ordering food and/or scheduling catering for meetings.
- Electronic and paper filing.
- Set up digital bulletin board on screens daily.
- Book travel and coordinate all travel arrangements.
- Schedule recruitment interviews.
- Expense reporting.
- Invoice processing and data entry.
- Provide executive administrative duties for C-suite employees, including booking travel, adjusting travel schedules, scheduling meetings and ad-hoc requests.
- Urgent site maintenance as required.
- Provide support for international employees traveling to the US.
- Implementation of emergency response plans.
- Assist with benefits administration.
- Provide support and vacation cover for the Operations Manager.
- Minimum of one year Executive Assistant/operations experience.
- Significant experience in using Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proactive troubleshooter, committed to constant improvement.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and improvise as needed.
- Great people skills and ability to communicate with internal and external resources through multiple media, both written and oral, with a high degree of professionalism.
- Able to handle and prioritize a large number of simultaneous assignments while maintaining attention to detail, commitment to follow-through, and providing appropriate updates to stakeholders as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams or independently as needed.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, growth environment.
- Must have a results focused, can-do attitude.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com