A commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company in Boston is seeking a dynamic and talented Human Resources Specialist to join their team. The HR Specialist will be responsible for providing support to all aspects of the human resources department, primarily in the areas of HR Operations and Compensation and Benefits. Reporting into the Director HR Systems and Operations, this is an amazing opportunity to join a thriving organization in a dynamic and highly visible role!
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, face-to-face or phone.
- Resolve requests that require a customized response; communicate solution or requested information to the customer.
- Partner with HR Business Partners, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and other departments to resolve issues.
- Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from the customer.
- Provide system administration support for employees, managers and applicants.
- Reference company policies and procedures to ensure accuracy of response and to provide all available information to customers.
- Analyze and escalate more complex issues when necessary.
- Ensure full compliance with applicable laws and mandates.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments.
- Provide periodic updates on all service requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar.
- At least 2-4 years of Human Resources experience.
- Prior experience in a growing company is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn, implement new processes, and work independently.
- Outstanding sense of judgement and the ability to manage confidential information with a high level of integrity and discretion.
- Must have a positive, ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Desire and ability to get things done in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams.
- Knowledge of HRIS, with preference on Workday.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org