A growing biotechnology company is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager/Generalist to join their Lexington office. The HR Manager will act as an employee champion able to assess and anticipate HR-related needs and will work closely with leadership to develop solutions. In this position, you will support the VP, HR with all issues related to human resources. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions. The ideal candidate has solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
- Onboard new employees and acclimate them into our fast-paced and dynamic culture.
- Oversee the administration of current employee benefit plans, seek to improve existing benefit offerings, and research new programs to maintain the company’s competitive position in the market.
- Develop programs and/or processes in support of employee engagement and development.
- Provide day-to-day performance management support to managers; provide coaching, counseling, and disciplinary actions to employees as needed.
- Work alongside hiring managers to meet recruitment objectives.
- Maintain accurate records in HRIS and payroll systems.
- Foster and communicate company policy and promote adherence to best practices.
- Ensure company meets all compliance requirements with a myriad of complex state and federal laws and regulations.
- Identify training needs for business units and participate in facilitation.
- Assist in immigration matters for foreign nationals.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Progressive HR experience in a pharma/biotech organization strongly preferred.
- Working understanding of core HR functions, including compensation, benefits & incentives, employment law, career development, employee engagement, and recruiting.
- Demonstrated experience with cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong ability to use data to influence decision-making.
- Comfortable working in fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com