A Cambridge-based Biotech Company doing incredible work in their field is hiring a Human Resources Generalist to join their team. The company is growing due to their success and therefore need a HR Generalist who is interested in developing their skills by touching multiple aspects of HR. The Generalist will provide day-to-day HR support for employees as well as support key HR processes and practices. They will have the opportunity to take on an increasingly complex and greater scope of responsibility. This job is ideal for someone interested in joining a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Support the HR Business Partners in seamlessly implementing HR and organizational objectives.
- Be the trusted point of contact for day-to-day support on key Operational components of HR support to clients.
- Assist employees and leaders in the implementation and interpretation of HR practices, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners facilitating annual processes to include year-end performance management, promotions, compensation and talent review.
- Help drive the talent strategy by liaising with Talent Acquisition on recruiting and hiring strategies for junior level positions.
- Provide guidance on promotions, internal transfers and immigration matters as needed; prepare leaders for onboarding new hires.
- Effectively support employee relations dynamics, artful conflict resolution, and understanding of compliance and employment law, knowing when to consult with Legal.
- Support the continual building of the HR Business Partner function, as well as the full Human Resources team.
- 5+ years’ of HR and/or Talent Acquisition experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience.
- High energy level, a driving sense of urgency and a seasoned “can do” attitude.
- Experience working in multi-state and global organizations is preferred.
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Strong business acumen and working knowledge of most, if not all, human resources disciplines.
- Must be a people-person with strong relationship-building and communication skills, including excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with employees at all levels in different teams is essential.
- A desire to learn and develop strategic HR business partnering skills.
- $100k – $120k
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com