A successful Real Estate Firm in Boston is seeking a talented Human Resources Director to join their team. The Human Resources Director will be responsible for leading all HR efforts across talent, engagement, and HR strategies to ensure strong business performance and organizational success. The Human Resources Director will work closely with employees and the leadership team and deliver HR-driven strategic priorities across talent management, employee development, organizational health, and talent engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of organizational structure, operations, values, and culture
- Be a strategic partner to the leadership team.
- Design impactful rewards and recognition programs.
- Review existing compensation structure, benefits, and performance evaluation processes and make recommendations on how to improve and scale as the organization grows.
- Lead and oversee the entire employee lifecycle, including recruitment, on-boarding and separations.
- Create and establish job descriptions, salary ranges and hiring timelines.
- Ensure that employees are receiving professional training to perform and excel at their roles and grow within the company.
- Provide employees with coaching, counseling, and mentoring opportunities.
- Champion diversity and inclusion approaches and support managers and leaders in eliminating unconscious bias in attraction, development, and retention of diverse talent, as well as creating a more inclusive work environment.
- Ensure the company follows state and federal employment regulations.
- Consult with external legal counsel as appropriate on employment matters
- Document and implement HR policies and procedures for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, social sciences or related field is preferred.
- At least 8 years of HR related experience with prior experience in a senior HR role.
- Experience managing and implementing HR initiatives.
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.).
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Outstanding interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions, and a commitment to integrity and accountability.
- Ability to use metrics and analytics to build business cases and to influence without authority.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com