Our client, a biotech company located in Cambridge, is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join their team. In this role, you will work with senior management in assessing, hiring, and retaining the best talent possible. This person will be responsible for on-going performance management activities, and a variety of Development and Human Resources-related initiatives to enhance the teams’ professional capabilities.
- Assist with external recruitment searches, including developing a tailored strategic search plan.
- Partner with the hiring manager to create role descriptions and ascertain key skill requirements.
- Develop robust pipelines of qualified candidates for open positions utilizing innovative and creative sourcing techniques (e.g., LinkedIn recruiter, Twitter, leveraging alumni networks, 3rd party agencies).
- Build strong relationships with contingency & retained search firms, if/as needed.
- Act as primary liaison for all candidates through entire interview process.
- Drive assimilation plans and on-boarding process for new hires.
- Maintain and update all recruiting-related marketing materials.
- Assist with facilitation, coordination of semi-annual performance management processes.
- Develop and support the training agenda for junior investment staff (Analysts, Associates, etc.) and work with senior investment team members to identify areas for improvement in current offerings.
- Assist in coordination and development of ad hoc training and team development initiatives – e.g., team off-sites, meetings.
- Help to provide direction and coaching to HR Assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials.
- Minimum of 3 years of HR-related work experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
- At least one year of experience in the Biotech space is preferred.
- Strong analytical, presentation and written communication skills.
- Confidence, experience in interacting with senior levels of an organization.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills including an ability to anticipate issues or concerns.
- Works well under pressure with an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) – Experience with Workday is a plus.
- High energy, motivated self-starter.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com