A successful biotech in Cambridge is seeking a Head of Talent Acquisition to join their growing team. This vital role will build the employment brand, streamline and optimize the talent acquisition function, including workforce planning, organizational design, hiring plans, processes, and practices to upgrade the overall quality and service outcomes. The Head of TA will report directly to the CHRO.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on the design and execution of innovative, cost-effective recruiting strategies and plan to meet the organization’s strategic goals and talent objectives.
- Establish and manage industry best practices for sourcing, interviewing and selection processes.
- Coach business stakeholders through headcount planning, development of JD’s and interview panel design.
- Compile, maintain, analyze, and report data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, new hires, cost per hire, fill rates, and related information to business partners and HR leadership.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Communications, and HR Business Partners on employment branding.
- Champion diversity and inclusion philosophy and ensure recruiting strategies reflect that vision.
- Stay current on recruiting and employee compensation trends.
- Mentor and guide recruiting staff.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least 5 years of talent acquisition management responsibility.
- Full cycle life sciences recruiting experience, ideally in-house.
- Hands-on experience in assessing and implementing an ATS and associated tools to track performance and metrics but also create a community of potential candidates.
- Experience developing processes, analytics, and platforms that help streamline TA, bringing a faster time to hire and a diverse slate of high performing talent, balancing a desire for consistency with an awareness of local market factors and needs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic small company environment with ability to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
- Critical thinker with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with both leadership and teams, demonstrating ability to influence, make sound decisions and drive alignment.
- Proven interpersonal skills and executive presence, with an effective ability to quickly establish credibility, trust, and support within all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter, able to drive work forward within an agile environment with a track record of executing against results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com