A thriving consulting firm is looking for a Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst to join their team! This is an opportunity to grow and advance as a finance professional within an organization that is committed to developing members on their team. The Financial Analyst will support the preparation of cost/price proposals in accordance with RFPs, as well as project financial management, accounting and contracts activities in the organization. This individual will need to be an advanced user with Microsoft Excel.
- Support business development efforts and preparation of pricing schedules, cost volumes, cost/pricing models, and supporting cost/price strategies.
- Create and maintain multiple project financial models to analyze project financial data, monitor and report project performance against budget, forecast EACs, calculate billings and revenue as well as facilitate collection activities.
- Develop and prepare cost proposals in accordance with RFP and internal requirements.
- Research and analyze historical data, help develop cost models to support proposal efforts.
- Constantly collaborate with project team leads, contract, and accounting team members to ensure accuracy of project structure setup in accordance to the budgeted levels in order to fulfill billing requirements and payment approval.
- Maintain project lifecycle from setup and modifications through project closeout process.
- Provide support to all accounting activities including accounts receivable, subcontractor management processes, G/L account reconciliations, timesheet corrections, project travel and expense reimbursements, and month-end close.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills with ability to build, maintain and understand complex models.
- Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- High standard of integrity, initiative, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to effectively balance competing workload demands.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task between changing requirements and priorities.
- Adaptable, flexible and personable to succeed in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org