A clinical-stage Biotech company in Boston is currently seeking a creative, resourceful, integrative thinker to join their team as an Executive Assistant / Chief of Staff. The ideal candidate will possess 7 years of relevant experience. This is an important role that is responsible for providing Executive Administrative support to the senior management, managing a small administrative team and ensuring all operational and administrative tasks are running smoothly.
- Provide daily administrative assistance including: calendar management for multiple team members, arranging conference calls, correspondence, presentation materials, expense reports, and managing business travel arrangements.
- Assemble and analyze information; prepare reports, manuals, agendas, and memorandum as guided by general company practice.
- Manage and oversee a small staff of Administrative Assistants.
- Coordinate details of departmental meetings, including off-site conferences and community events.
- Screen / redirect calls, take messages, handle mail, coordinate activities across departments and follow up to ensure that requests are carried out.
- Receive visitors and assist them with various tasks.
- Research, analyze, and provide feedback on issues, policies and procedures.
- May assist in developing, implementing and monitoring internal operating systems and procedures.
- Become a key information resource for employees by routinely answering questions and requests as related to corporate and HR programs and functions.
- Participate in high priority cross-functional HR projects as assigned.
- Actively participate and collaborate with peers as a member of the Administrative Operations team.
- Interface with Board Members, members of senior management, employees, and outside vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in a human resources environment.
- High level of expertise in the Microsoft office suite, with particular fluency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook calendar, and SharePoint.
- Possess a high degree of poise, judgment, discretion, empathy and professionalism.
- Experienced and comfortable interacting at all levels including Board members and senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, complex tasks and to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal direction and be able to exercise judgment, creativity, and analytical thinking.
- Salary : $150k
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com