A Consulting Firm in Braintree is looking for an Executive Assistant who is enthusiastic, proactive, highly motivated and passionate about adding value and delivering superior results to the team and the organization. This individual will be responsible for many key day-to-day duties and activities that serve to keep the team efficient and on schedule with regard to deliverables, meetings, and travel. Their ideal candidate is a self-starter who proactively identifies issues, collaborates to determine solutions, escalates when necessary, and sees things through to their full resolution.
- Booking travel arrangements, including heavy domestic and international travel, making mid-trip modifications, developing itineraries for traveler use, and adding details to calendars.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management.
- Handling travel and entertainment reimbursement claims.
- Monitoring earnings calendars.
- Emailing “Equity Discussions & Alerts” regarding all research analyst meetings.
- Track and monitor all Vacation and out of office time.
- Plan and coordinate meeting arrangements, including prospect and client meetings.
- Ensure the accuracy of event details as they relate to the team.
- Track team obligations and work flow- maintaining various tracking spreadsheets, including meeting activities, needed follow-up, and outcomes.
- Provide clerical support as needed, including copying, scanning and filing.
- Ensure appropriate and timely communication of information between Executives.
- Run routine reporting for the team using internal and external systems.
- Provide additional backup across peer group as needed.
- Help develop new and improved ways of managing information flow.
- Assume responsibility for special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar industry is strongly preferred.
- Computer proficiency with particular focus on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as the ability to learn new systems.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A high level of professionalism and people/social skills, including an ability to build and maintain good working relationships with key people in other departments throughout the organization.
- The ability to be decisive and proactive, taking ownership of tasks and the initiative to take on new projects.
- Superior organizational skills, including the capacity to anticipate issues, prioritize, ensure follow through by being persistent without being overbearing.
- A positive approach to assignments – i.e., no job is too big or small to be tackled.
- The desire to be a team player with a flexible, team-oriented attitude.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com