A biopharmaceutical firm in Cambridge with an incredible mission is looking to hire a top notch Administrative Business Partner to join their team and support the day to day operations of the office and provide direct support to up to three executives. The successful individual is a team player who possesses a sense of personal warmth that is welcoming and comfortable, is able to build trust and credibility with team members, and radiates poise and a level of sophistication in carrying out their duties. They must be able to work independently and are expected to apply a high degree of judgment and discretion in carrying out their tasks. Their ideal candidate should be a self-starter who possesses the confidence to understand the importance of performing their role seamlessly to enable the executives to be more efficient and effective in their respective roles.
- Provide day-to-day support to entire office ensuring daily operations run smoothly.
- Assist with extensive domestic and international travel planning for up to three executives.
- Travel expense reporting.
- Extensive calendar management.
- Interface with Board members and high level Executives as necessary.
- Draft correspondence on behalf of the executives.
- Work with administrative team, providing a supportive, positive environment and pitching in when necessary, modelling a spirit of collaboration.
- Project lead for special projects as needed.
- Meeting planning and coordination.
- Additional administrative responsibilities as needed, including but not limited to processing contracts and POs.
- At least 8 years of experience supporting busy executives in a fast-paced, highly professional, and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated flexibility and professional maturity to proactively and readily understand priorities and anticipate needs.
- Enthusiastic, positive, upbeat, “can-do” attitude.
- Model team player with excellent judgment and the ability to work well independently.
- Ability to represent the company professionally to a variety of external audiences.
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on the most critical assignments on time and within budget.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including obsessive attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Willingness to grow and learn to understand the business and develop skills to increase level of independence and autonomy.
- Demonstrates and understands the importance of the highest level of confidentiality as expected and required in every executive level position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org