An engineering firm in Cambridge is hiring an Executive Assistant to join their incredible team. The EA will provide executive level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, including reporting, expenses, research, proposal support, calendar management, scheduling, travel coordination and meeting logistics. They must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, works well under pressure, and can handle a wide variety of activities.
- Maintain CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and additional Executive Leaders as needed.
- Conserve CEO’s time by preparing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating telecommunications.
- Prepare documents and reports and update spreadsheets as needed, collecting and analyzing information.
- Work directly with the CEO and staff to oversee the administrative tasks to help complete these processes efficiently.
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 6 years of professional administrative support experience.
- Prior experience within the life sciences space is required.
- Ability to provide creative and innovative techniques for performing assignments.
- Must be able to wear many hats and move from task to task as needed for the office to run smoothly.
- Excellent time management skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to organize work, coordinate projects, set priorities, meet deadlines and follow up on assignments with little direction.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, clients, company guests, and the public.
- Strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com