A thriving venture capital firm in Boston is searching for a creative, resourceful and proactive Executive Assistant to join their team and support multiple business Executives in a newly created role. The EA will be an integral contributor to multiple business groups, acting as the organizational and communication hub for the department and working collaboratively with other departments.
- Coordinate executive calendar, meetings, schedule, travel arrangements, expense reports and prepare necessary materials for multiple Executives. Exercise tact, diplomacy and discretion in written and verbal communications.
- Plan, organize and compile data. Analyze needs and problems. Organize and coordinate information retrieval and documentation procedures.
- May independently prepare communications, budgets or data.
- Provide support to investor relations function including supporting roadshows, investor relations conferences and earnings calls.
- Independently perform special projects that require a combined knowledge of administrative needs and technical operations. Develop recommendations for executive approval.
- Respond to a wide variety of requests for information, policies and procedures, and executive action. Analyze needs and problems, and determines approach and priority.
- Provide back-up administrative support to other departments as necessary and other duties as required.
- Ability to thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders.
- Good conflict management skills, ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations.
- Prior experience supporting Executives in a busy, high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS with at least 6 years of related experience.
- Strong computer skills, in particular Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent administrative competence (typing, scheduling, e-mailing, coordinating calendars, copying).
- Top-notch organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org