A biotechnology company in Lexington with an amazing mission is seeking an Associate Director of FP&A to join their organization. This role will serve as a key member of the finance team and partner across all departments. The Associate Director of FP&A will lead financial analysis and reporting activity, as well as yearly budgeting and long-range planning across the entire business. The incumbent must have significant experience with financial modeling.
- Lead and maintain the development of the annual operating plan including cash forecast, periodic forecasts and variance analysis against plans.
- Lead the monthly Management Reporting process, including comparing actuals against plan as well as preparation of the monthly review package.
- Partner across all departments, assisting with planning, variance analysis and any necessary scenario planning.
- Participate in the preparation of presentations to support meetings with the Board of Directors & Sr. Management.
- Participate in the monthly close process, primarily by driving the accruals for the R&D teams.
- Work to develop short and long-term business models.
- Involvement in the contract review process, including analyzing contract terms as well as any variance against budgetary assumption.
- Participate with systems implementations, upgrades and testing.
- Ad hoc reporting and projects as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent is required.
- CPA or an MBA is preferred.
- 5-8 years’ experience; related industry experience required.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Financial modeling experience required.
- Experience supporting and maintaining Financial Planning Systems.
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well individually, within a multi-disciplinary team, and with external partners and vendors.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact and communicate well with all disciplines and levels of employees.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com