A Technology Company in Cambridge is seeking a dynamic Administrative Office Lead for the day-to-day operations of their rapidly growing organization. The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional multi-tasking skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, visitors, and individuals at high levels of authority.
- Manage and coordinate with vendors related to IT, phone, AV, facilities management, etc.
- Plan and manage corporate functions including, BOD meetings, investor and partner events, office events and celebrations.
- Collaborate with finance team on expense and credit programs.
- Budgeting/Forecasting for events, office spend, etc.
- Assist Senior Executive Team with calendar management, travel and logistics.
- Some front office duties including meeting and greeting visitors, handling all ingoing and outgoing shipments such as Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc.
- Maintaining cordial and productive working relationships with administrative assistants of corporate partners, as well as Board members.
- Providing accurate word-processing support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents. This may include highly confidential correspondence, memoranda, contracts and proposals.
- Assist in creating presentations and planning and coordinating board or scientific meetings.
- Supporting the team and assisting with other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2-7 years administrative management experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in start-up environment strongly preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated flexibility and professional maturity to readily understand priorities and anticipate needs.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on the most critical assignments on time and within budget.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude, be a consummate team player, show excellent judgment as well as work well independently.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint along with experience setting up systems and databases.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills including attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain a high standard of confidentiality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com