A phenomenal Boston-based nonprofit organization in the theatre and arts space is looking for an administrative professional to join their team! The Administrative Manager will act as the point of contact for employees and vendors for all office and administrative tasks. This role will help with calendar management, correspondence, customer service, project management and ensuring the office runs smoothly.
- Schedule meetings, manage internal calendar, and provide support to executives when necessary.
- Track expenses and reimbursements, process and track invoices for vendors.
- Manage research projects as assigned by the Director of Administration.
- Help manage the administrative budget.
- Help support the onboarding and offboarding processes, including setting up IT.
- Order and maintain office supplies and inventory.
- Assist staff with events as necessary.
- Maintain schedule of contracts and leases for office equipment.
- Help manage overall company technology needs.
- Create and distribute general office communications.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports as assigned.
- Manage reception, including visitors, general inquiries, mail, and security.
- Help develop and implement short term and long-term strategic initiatives.
- Ensure all aspects of the office run smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service mindset and ability to greet and interact with all visitors in a polite, professional, and warm manner.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
- Previous administrative, office or customer service experience is preferred. Will consider internships.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be able to take directives while also working well on your own.
- Must be a responsible and dependable employee.
- A general interest in the arts is preferred but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org