An Investment Management Firm in Boston is seeking an Administrative Assistant / Office Manager to join their team in an exciting and growth-oriented role. This position will be responsible for day to day administrative, office and operations tasks, including reception, and will ensure all aspects of the office run smoothly. This is a chance to join an incredibly successful firm in a highly visible and important role.
- Manage and oversee all office functions, ensuring all tasks are completed.
- Manage deliveries, catering, and non-IT infrastructure.
- Vendor management, including phones, internet, cleaners, office supplies, insurance, IT support, and healthcare.
- Administrative support to all upper-level staff including scheduling and booking travel.
- Support the onboarding process for new employees.
- Help with reception including greeting visitors.
- Order and stock office and kitchen supplies.
- Assist with minimal invoice and bill payment.
- Additional tasks as assigned by Founding Partner and Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to think critically, anticipate needs and resolve issues.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org