Our client, a Cambridge-based biotech firm at the forefront of their industry, is seeking a resourceful, energetic and professional team player to provide administrative support to their team. Reporting to the Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant will schedule meetings and interviews, maintain office supplies, and provide assistance with various tasks to ensure all aspects of the office are running smoothly.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Executives, including travel support, calendar management, and expense reporting and processing.
- Assist in recruiting by scheduling interviews and making travel arrangements for candidates in collaboration with staffing consultants and hiring managers.
- Act as the first point of contact by answering phones, handling inbound inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail to employees.
- Act as hub for preparation of domestic and international shipments, as needed, including airway bills, international customs clearance, commercial invoices, and hazardous materials documentation.
- Provide support to the Accounts Payable team by scanning all invoices and packing slips.
- Provide ad hoc support.
- At least 1 year of administrative experience.
- Ability and willingness to perform a wide range of tasks including working with confidential information.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on the most critical assignments on time.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude, and show excellent judgment.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org