Our client, a biopharmaceutical company in Cambridge, is seeking a resourceful, energetic and professional team player to provide administrative support to their company. The Administrative Assistant will collaborate with vendors, suppliers and employees to ensure all aspects of the office are running smoothly.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support, including calendar management, and expense reporting and processing.
- Assist in onboarding for new hires and train other administrative staff.
- Act as the first point of contact by answering phones, handling inbound inquiries, mail, and managing visitor badges.
- Assist with data entry, checking for accuracy ensuring all information is entered correctly.
- Provide support to the team by keeping record of invoices, monthly receipts, and using internal finance/contract systems.
- Order office supplies, snack beverages and maintain stock of items.
- Ensure lobby area is maintained and clean at all times.
- At least 2 years of administrative experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability and willingness to perform a wide range of tasks including working with confidential information.
- Experience with accounting and expense reporting.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude, and show excellent judgment.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com