An investment management company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their amazing team in Boston. This role is an exciting opportunity for a confident and professional individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. Responsibilities include travel arrangement and calendar management, expense reporting, and writing and drafting correspondence, among many other responsibilities. The ideal candidate is a friendly, energetic person with high integrity who can represent the management team with professionalism while interacting with peers, colleagues, industry leaders, and corporate executives.
- Manage all outlook calendars.
- Coordinate and make arrangements for all meetings, events, workshops and seminars.
- Provide back-up support for receptionist.
- Maintain an inventory of all marketing material and resources.
- Assist with marketing department productions and requests as assigned.
- Type and format confidential and non-routine documents, handling confidential material effectively and discreetly.
- Assist with managing and tracking invoices and purchase orders and filing expense reports using manual and online systems.
- Assist in managing office contracts and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5+ years of administrative support experience, industry experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work effectively and independently.
- Ability to think strategically in order to improve current processes.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure in a composed manner.
- Exceptional MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to build partnerships across the organization.
- A high level of professionalism, organization, and flexibility are essential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com