An incredibly successful construction company in Quincy, MA is searching for a bright, motivated and organized individual to fill their Administrative Assistant position. If you consider yourself a “people-person” and are seeking a dynamic administrative role, this may be the job for you! This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop both individually and as part of a team, in a solid, growing company.
- Provide phone and administrative coverage for reception desk.
- Act as the first point of contact by greeting guests, answering phones, handling inbound inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail to employees.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to various teams, including travel support, calendar management, and expense reporting and processing.
- Assist with copy projects and the production of presentation materials, including copying and binding and PowerPoint presentations.
- Receive, distribute and stock copy paper, including filling copiers, printers and fax machines, as necessary.
- Stock supplies, beverages, and snacks.
- Keep kitchens, conference rooms and other common areas orderly.
- Assist with monitoring and ordering supplies, vendor communicating, invoice tracking.
- Assist with the filing and archiving of files.
- Assist with Word processing, PowerPoint and Excel projects.
- Other duties/special projects as requested.
- BA required.
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks with good follow-through skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com