A well-known property management firm in Newton is seeking a phenomenal Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join their administrative and operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure and develop your skills within a successful company!
- Provide administrative support to two C-level executives.
- Expense reporting.
- Travel arrangements.
- Outlook calendar management.
- Greet visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Control daily meeting flow and maintain appearance within conference rooms.
- Maintain confidentiality of guests and/or visiting companies.
- Answer and forward incoming calls in professional manner.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail (including USPS, FedEx. etc.)
- Track levels of office & kitchen supplies and place weekly orders.
- Place catering orders for in-house meetings and lunches.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- 1+ year experience is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook calendaring.
- Professional demeanor, friendly, organized.
- Team player.
- Ability to multitask.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org