A growing international Biotech firm in Boston is seeking an Accounting Operations Analyst to join their team. The role will be responsible for supporting the company’s daily accounting operations. This will include but not be limited to expense reporting, ensuring compliance, providing bi-monthly reports, and completing quarterly reviews and audits. If you’re looking to join a thriving life sciences firm in a vital accounting function, we encourage you to apply!
- Support US State and Federal Transparency Reporting administration.
- Review and approval of expense reports for compliance.
- Provide employee training on expense policies and submission process.
- Assist with corporate card program compliance, monitor status of accounts, assist card holders with account issues, and manage reimbursement process.
- Support car allowance program administration, providing employee training on system and ensure proper reimbursement.
- Provide bi-monthly reports to Commercial Leadership team.
- SOX and quarterly review/annual audit requests/compliance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is preferred.
- 3-5 years of accounting operations experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with accounting programs and software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org